Voting By-Mail and Electronic Transmission
- Voting By-Mail
Receive a ballot through the mail.
- Voting By Electronic Transmission
Request a ballot through our secure online ballot solution or have a ballot faxed to you.
- Absentee By-Mail or Electronic Transmission Application and Ballot Status
1. Enter your information
2. Verify that your Absentee Ballot Application has been processed
3. Check the date your ballot was sent
4. Verify that your returned ballot was received
The next federal and state elections to be conducted by the Division of Elections will be in August and November of 2016. You may begin to apply for an absentee ballot for the 2016 elections, beginning on January 1, 2016.
If you are checking your absentee ballot status for the October 6, 2015 Regional Educational Attendance Area Elections local school board in rural areas of Alaska, please contact the Absentee and Petition office for absentee ballot status.