Voting By-Mail and Electronic Transmission
- Voting By-Mail
Receive a ballot through the mail.
- Voting By Electronic Transmission
Request a ballot through our secure online ballot solution or have a ballot faxed to you.
- Special Absentee Ballot
Will you be traveling, working or living overseas or in a remote area of Alaska? Learn how to have a special absentee ballot mailed to you beginning 60 days before Election Day.
- Absentee By-Mail or Electronic Transmission Application and Ballot Status
1. Enter your information
2. Verify that your Absentee Ballot Application has been processed
3. Check the date your ballot was sent
4. Verify that your returned ballot was received
The next federal and state elections to be conducted by the Division of Elections will be in August and November of 2014. You may begin to apply for an absentee ballot for the 2014 elections, beginning on January 1, 2014.
If you are checking your absentee ballot status for the 2013 Regional Educational Attendance Area and Coastal Resource Service Area Elections local school board and resource service area elections in rural areas of Alaska, please contact the Absentee and Petition office for absentee ballot status.