Voting by Electronic Transmission
Who can vote a electronic transmission ballot?
- Any qualified voter registered in the State of Alaska may request a ballot by electronic transmission.
When can I apply for a electronic transmission ballot?
- Voters may begin applying for a electronic transmission ballot beginning 15 days before an election. Visit our Elections Dates and Hours web page for upcoming Primary, General or Statewide Special Elections.
What is the deadline to submit a electronic transmission ballot request?
- The last day to apply for a electronic transmission ballot is 5:00 p.m. Alaska Time the day before Election Day.
- For presidential elections, if you wish to initially register to vote and participate in ONLY the presidential race and vote electronic transmission, you must also complete a
Voter Registration Application.
- Visit our Elections Dates and Hours web page for electronic transmission deadline dates of upcoming Primary, General or Statewide Special Elections.
Where can I obtain an application?
To request an electronic transmission ballot, you may complete an Absentee Electronic Transmission Ballot Application then submit it to the Absentee and Petition Office.
- The Absentee Electronic Transmission Application will be posted 15 days prior to the August 19, 2014 Primary Election.
- Contact a Division of Elections Office.