Disabled Voter Assistance
- Voter Registration Form - Accessible version
Register to vote using our accessible voter registration form.
- Absentee Ballot Application - Accessible version
Apply for an absentee by-mail ballot using our accessible application.
- Absentee Electronic Transmission Application - Accessible version
Apply for an absentee electronic transmission application using our accessible application.
The Absentee Electronic Transmission Application will be posted at 8:00 am Alaska Standard Time on Monday, August 1, 2016 for the August 16, 2016 Primary Election.
- Accessibility Assistance for Voters
Information for voters needing assistance at any stage of the electoral process.
- Alternative Voting Options
Options for voters who are unable to vote at their polling place on Election Day.
- Touch Screen Voting
Information about Alaska's Touch Screen Voting Unit.
Voter Registration and Absentee Informational Video with ASL Interpreter -
What can a person do if he/she becomes aware of a violation of the
Help America Vote Act (HAVA)?
Any person who believes that there is a violation of any provision of Title III of HAVA, including a violation that has occurred, is occurring, or is about to occur, with respect to an election for national office, may file a written, notarized complaint with the Division of Elections.
A violation of Title III would include issues dealing with the following HAVA sections:
- voting system standards and accessibility for persons with disabilities
- provisional (questioned) voting requirements
- voter information requirements
- statewide voter registration requirements and requirements for voters who register by mail
Complaints for HAVA Title III violations must be filed using the divisionís administrative complaint form.