Youth Ambassador Workers
The youth workers program is established within the Division of Elections. In order to participate in this program, an individual must:
- apply on a form provided and approved by the Division of Elections;
- be 16 years of age or older;
- be enrolled in a public, private or qualified home school; and
- agree to complete election training.
- when selected to work, print and complete Section B of the Work Permit.
Youth workers can be paid as an election board worker or may provide unpaid volunteer service. For more information click the appropriate link below to print a youth worker brochure for the area where you reside and the appropriate application.
- Juneau - Region I (brochure), (application)
Southeast Alaska, Prince William Sound, Kodiak and Kenai Peninsula (Districts 29-36)
- Anchorage - Region II (brochure), (application)
Municipality of Anchorage (Districts 13-28)
- Matanuska-Sustina - Region II (brochure), (application)
Matanuska-Susitna Borough (Districts 07-08 and 10-12)
- Fairbanks - Region III (brochure), (application)
Fairbanks, Interior, Eastern Mat-Su, Valdez (Districts 01-06, 09 and part of 37, 39 and 40)
- Nome - Region IV (brochure), (application)
Northern Western and Southwest Alaska, Aleutian Chain (Districts 37-40)