Help America Vote Act (HAVA) Information and News
- 2010 Updated State Plan (PDF)
- 2010 Public Comment - HAVA State Plan Draft Released(PDF)
- 2008 Updated State Plan (PDF)
- 2008 Public Comment - HAVA State Plan Draft Released
- 2005 Updated State Plan (PDF)
- State Plan Committee Members (PDF)
- Press Release - Division Of Elections Meets HAVA Requirements December 28, 2007
- Press Release - HAVA State Plan Committee Discusses Election Reform
- March 26, 2003 State Plan Committee Meeting Notes
- April 10, 2003 State Plan Committee Meeting Notes
- Press Release - HAVA State Plan Committee Approves Election Reform Program
What can a person do if he/she becomes aware of a violation of HAVA?
Any person who believes that there is a violation of any provision of Title III of HAVA, including a violation that has occurred, is occurring, or is about to occur, with respect to an election for national office, may file a written, notarized complaint with the Division of Elections.
A violation of Title III would include issues dealing with the following HAVA sections:
- voting system standards and accessibility for persons with disabilities
- provisional (questioned) voting requirements
- voter information requirements
- statewide voter registration requirements and requirements for voters who register by mail
Complaints for HAVA Title III violations must be filed using the divisionís administrative complaint form.