State Home Page
 Home   Contact Us   Email Us  

Financial Disclosure Statements

  • Federal Election Commission
    If you are running for a federal office; U.S. President, Vice President or U.S. Congress you will need to report to the Federal Election Commission.
  • Alaska Public Offices Commission
    If you are running for state office; Governor, Lt. Governor, State Senate, State House or Judicial Retention Candidate you will need to complete a Financial Disclosure Statement with the Alaska Public Offices Commission.

   Home   Webmaster   Site Map   Disclaimer